Напишете отговор    ПЛАНИНАРСКИ ФОРУМ Форуми » Пирин Предишната тема
Следващата тема
some questions on Pirin
Автор Съобщение
postman31

Местожителство: Kiev, Ukraine

Мнение some questions on Pirin Отговорете с цитат
Hi everybody!

I'm going to Pirin in June. I've never been in Bulgaria before and I'm feeling a little bit confused Confused . I used to travel in some "wild" Carpathian mountains in Ukraine and Pirin with its marked routes, shelters, хижа's and nation parks rules is something new to me. So I have some questions and appreciate any help :

First, some questions on хижата. It's something new to me because i used to take a tent with me but this time i'm planning to have a pack. Could there be any troubles to find a free place in хижа's? Or some rooms are usually free? Is there usually shower? And what about cooking? Is there any kitchens? Should I take a stove to cook?

Also some question on mountains. What weather is usual in Pirin in the middle of June? Is it possible to find any water to drink on the routes or i should take a lot at the хижа?

Well these are some thing i'like to know. I would be very much obliged to you for any comments and advices.
thank you! Smile
Чет Юни 03, 2010 11:49 pm Вижте профила на потребителя Изпратете лично съобщение
uko

Мнение Отговорете с цитат
Hi man,

you just made the right choice - Bulgaria Smile
But you must know that Pirin is very dangerous mountain. For a seconds the weather can change it from sunny to rainly.

I can't tell you many things about Pirin's хижи. Sometimes some of the хижи don't have a shower. I think you can eat in every хижа.

The other boys and girls in this forum will tell you the details Wink

Good luck! Take a photo with you, it's very beautiful!

Cheers!
Пет Юни 04, 2010 1:33 am Вижте профила на потребителя Изпратете лично съобщение
andimit

Местожителство: София

Hi!
Congratulations for your exellent choice- Pirin is the most beautiful mountain in Bulgaria, but it is fairly hard to climb- you have to be in very good condition and have good mountain shoes- stones, roks and marables everywhere!
Some aditional tips:)
If it is possible you can write your path in Pirin to help you for every хижи and other details.
In some parts you have to bring with you bottles of water/2-3l./ especially Vihren-Konceto-Javorov.
For food- no problems.
For sleep- depend on the time- for June with small company/2-4/ no problem to find a free place in хижа's.
Enjoy in Pirin- good luck!
P.P. When you plan to be in Pirin?
И наздраве!
Пет Юни 04, 2010 3:34 pm Вижте профила на потребителя Изпратете лично съобщение Изпрати мейла
postman31

andimit написа:
Hi!
Congratulations for your exellent choice- Pirin is the most beautiful mountain in Bulgaria, but it is fairly hard to climb- you have to be in very good condition and have good mountain shoes- stones, roks and marables everywhere!

stones and rocks would be a good news for my shoes. I hope this trip will not be an easy walk Twisted Evil
andimit написа:
Some aditional tips:)
If it is possible you can write your path in Pirin to help you for every хижи and other details.
In some parts you have to bring with you bottles of water/2-3l./ especially Vihren-Konceto-Javorov.

I'm still not sure about the path. I'll be in Pirin at most for four days. I'll definitely go some part of "red route" (described as #1 at http://pirin.bg/pirin.bg/html/5_mar.html) and also may be some some other routes.
I still do not decided where to start and where to end my travel. I was thinking to хижа Бъндерица from Bansko and then to хижа Пирин and then in some other way to Вихрен and Яворов. Or may be to start from Яворов and go somehow south east to Мелник. But as I see there coul be quite a long way to get back to Sofia on my train from Melnik. So I didn't make any choice yet.
andimit написа:

For food- no problems.
For sleep- depend on the time- for June with small company/2-4/ no problem to find a free place in хижа's.
Enjoy in Pirin- good luck!
P.P. When you plan to be in Pirin?
И наздраве!

I plan to get to Bansko or maybe other town at 19, June
Пет Юни 04, 2010 11:45 pm Вижте профила на потребителя Изпратете лично съобщение
dido

Generally mid of June is too early for trekking in Pirin. Weather conditions are often unstable so you risk a lot of midday showers, thunderstorms, etc. You'd better plan your trip from mid of July onward, and of course check the weather forecast before catching the train Smile Pirin is a beautiful mountain and you need good weather conditions to enjoy it most.

Съб Юни 05, 2010 10:50 am Вижте профила на потребителя Изпратете лично съобщение Посетете сайта на потребителя ICQ Номер
W_sjankata

Местожителство: Sofia

I agree with Dido. I also reccomend you to change your plans and plan your trip in July when the weather is better - sunny. Then you'll be able to have a clear view which is the best experience in the mountain.
If you hit bad weather your trip will turn simply to gymnastics instead of a great experience.
If there is a shower in your хижа it's hard to say that it will be the shower you imagine. Using the shower at the хижа is related with some conditions you should conform.
If there is no shower in your хижа you can always bathe in the river as all mountaineers do. Smile
Take care!
Vangel
Съб Юни 05, 2010 7:08 pm Вижте профила на потребителя Изпратете лично съобщение
andimit

Hi!
For the weather I am not sure about the reccomendations above- Yes the chanse of good weather in August is better than in June, But lately the weather conditions are changing:
For example- last week was very rainy and cold, but next 2 weeks the predictions are for dry and very hot/above 30/ weather for the long period.
Because of the global warming may be, the weather starts to change in its extremes- periods of cold and rain very quick turn to dry and hot.
If you are lucky everithing wll be o.k.
P.P.For checking forecast in BG mountains visit:
http://www.pss.bg/prognoza.html
BUE!
Нед Юни 06, 2010 9:45 am Вижте профила на потребителя Изпратете лично съобщение Изпрати мейла
postman31

Thank you for all your advices and opinions.
So now I'm aware of rains and fogs that are waiting for me. Unfortunately, it's not so easy to change my plans so i'll keep my fingers crossed Smile

And some more questions.
What is the best way to get to any bus to Sofia from хижа Яворов? Should I go to Razlog or Bansko?
And is there any tourist shop in Bansko where I can buy gas cartridge and detailed map?
Пон Юни 07, 2010 5:05 pm Вижте профила на потребителя Изпратете лично съобщение
W_sjankata

Мнение You are wellcome Отговорете с цитат
When you come to Sofia call me at +359897 963 255. I will give you accurate directions how to get to хижа Яворов and detailed maps of Pirin. Be my guest!
Вто Юни 08, 2010 10:10 pm Вижте профила на потребителя Изпратете лично съобщение
matix

May I call you too - I also want to know how to get to х. Яворов from София with a bus Smile

Пет Юни 11, 2010 3:18 pm Вижте профила на потребителя Изпратете лично съобщение Посетете сайта на потребителя
Gamina

Take any bus to Bansko and get off at the Betolovoto (just to the crossroad for Razlog). There's a huge golf center nearby. That's where the path for х. Яворов strats.
Съб Юни 12, 2010 8:53 am Вижте профила на потребителя Изпратете лично съобщение Посетете сайта на потребителя ICQ Номер
W_sjankata

Rolling Eyes Laughing
Пон Юни 14, 2010 12:23 pm Вижте профила на потребителя Изпратете лично съобщение
elena

Местожителство: Г.ДЕЛЧЕВ

Hi, postman31,
You have to use informacion from dido, who very well know mountin of Pirin.Good luck : Very Happy .

Сря Юни 16, 2010 10:21 am Вижте профила на потребителя Изпратете лично съобщение AIM Адрес MSN Messenger
postman31

W_sjankata написа:
Rolling Eyes Laughing

hi everybody!
I'm back:)
now i know that Pirin in June is tough, wet, cold but exciting and beautiful.
We passed Banderica, Demianica, Tevnoto Ezero, and then back to hiza Vihren.
It was incredible Smile

check out some photos: http://picasaweb.google.com.ua/postman31/2010?feat=directlink
Съб Юни 26, 2010 12:49 pm Вижте профила на потребителя Изпратете лично съобщение
W_sjankata

Punk
When?
Вто Юни 29, 2010 12:27 am Вижте профила на потребителя Изпратете лично съобщение
Покажи мнения от преди:    
Напишете отговор    ПЛАНИНАРСКИ ФОРУМ Форуми » Пирин Часовете са според зоната GMT + 3 Часа
Страница 1 от 1

Идете на: 
Не Можете да пускате нови теми
Не Можете да отговаряте на темите
Не Можете да променяте съобщенията си
Не Можете да изтривате съобщенията си
Не Можете да гласувате в анкети

ВРЕМЕТО:

вр.Ботев

вр.Мургаш

вр.Мусала

гр.Сандански

Черни връх

Вземи рекламен банер   

Никаква част от материалите и снимките на този форум
не може да бъде копирана и използвана
без изричното съгласие на автора, който ги е публикувал.